January 22, 2007

On the way...

Photos and a review of the weekend spent with the T-town girls on the way. I didn't have a chance to upload pictures last night. Didn't take quite as many as I would have liked, but did get some really fun ones.

We had a great time. It was such a pleasure to spend time with the ladies that I have known since such a young age. There was lots of shopping, eating, exploring and tea. Not as much drinky-drinky as there used to be, but that is a good thing I think.

Stories and photos tonight!

3 comments:

angela said...

glad to see you back :)

Jecca said...

I'm looking forward to the pictures. I enjoy stopping in it you blog very much. Thanks for the kind words.

Stacie said...

can't wait to see the gals having fun, you know that's why I read your blog, to live vicariously through you! Enjoy it, cuz if the babies are in your plans, well, it's a secret that we cannot tell, or no one would ever have babies again! But it involves laundry... lots...