December 15, 2006

Back in the booth again...

Little Devils...

Two of my favorite "cowgirls" and I hit the booth about two weekends ago. Took about three strips, so I will gradually be sharing them over the next month or so.

This booth was totally strange. Not only was it digital, but you stood up.. Totally bizarre. But it made it easier to smoosh in, that is once we figured out that we could push back the curtain behind us a bit.

I love these girls and can't tell you how important they are to me... Believe it or not they are really quite funny.... wudda never guessed? (this is what happens when you get an engineer, a planner and a GIS person all in one booth...)

Happy Friday. And as always, swing on by Andrea's world for more links! Or check out the flickr group...

Cheers!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

looks like mucho fun! ride 'em cowgirls!!
p.s. I think you may want to call yer local ambulance, it may take me oh, say a day or two to get to your neighborhood! Thanks for the encouragement!!:D

Anonymous said...

yes! cheers! to girlfriends in the booth wearing hats!!
love these fun photos of you and your peeps :)

Anonymous said...

totally happiness. and the hats completely make it.