April 10, 2006

SPTuesday

It's that day of the week again kids, Self Portrait Tuesday- and boy o-hhhboy do I have some April Fool-ness for you all today-
But first let megive you a bit of background info leading to these photos...
Last weekend in celebration of a few birthdays, the girls decided to have a party- we just needed a theme- thus the GSBSUW (good shoes, bad sweater, ugly wings -as in hot wings) Party was born. It was a ton of fun- but I think my thrift store sweater/poncho thing gave me a rash- (that is a whole other story).
First, the good shoes....

I don't have permission for the girls to post pictures of them in their BS's. Trust me on this one- they were REALLY BAD Sweaters. imagine intarsia camels, maternity ponchos with sleeves, cookie monster, build in red boa, and a sweater that was really a dress and you will pretty much have it pinned.

So what do you do when the wings are eaten, and the wine bottle is empty? you go down town of course.... And this is also when the SP start snapping...

These were taken with one of my best friends, Taya. We were waiting for the red hand to change and beckon us safely across the street- it was taking waaay to long so we decided to take advantage of the moment.


I don't know why we couldn't keep our eyes open, probably too many hotwings- they were pretty spicy. Maybe it was all the neon in downtown Reno, that will make you squint every time.

The two of us have known each other since the 7th or 8th grade and left for college together. TM and I are crazy when we get together, our hubbies don't know what to do with us - so they usually just stay out of the way. These pictures are a perfect example of how much love we have for each other as well as how much insanity we share... Love you TM~

3 comments:

Stacie said...

the girls just wanna have fun! I love the photo layout, what program do you use?

angela said...

looks like some fun times in the city!

good shoes and bad sweaters...
i love it hahaha!

Ramona said...

Great pics and I love the theme of the party!