November 01, 2005

Bubby is a no go-

I started to try to make "bubby". I need to get over my fear of the DPNs and learn how to use them. I am stuck on my circs and am having a hard time. The other option here is to learn the Magic Loop- which I want to do anyway- I tried several times this weekend and failed. It would help if I had a book or instructions I suppose, but I was trying to be smart and just do it.
Not much knitting this week. Maybe I will start a hat for Abbey's shower on Saturday tonight. Since I don't have any plans for the evening. I can probably work on it at the two night meetings I have going on Wed. And Thursday.
Not much else to report. I am in a much better mood then yesterday- I should have just crawled into a hole and hid.
No trick or treat-ers on our street (good thing because I would have had to pass out dental floss or something, no candy at our house).
Had fun visiting with Tiffy and Mikey this weekend. They are good and their house is so darn cool.. I love the view from the back deck. All the trees are gorgeous down there. Tiff is really excited, she just got a new job at the College of Ayurveda in Grass Valley, CA. I am hoping she can get me the inside scoop on the place since I would love to learn more about this. Ties in with the yogini in me.

1 comment:

me myself and i said...

I used to fear DPNs too but once I got the hang of it it is sooo easy! Godd luck!