May 10, 2006

Procrastination

How am I










Supposed to do










Homework?









I have approximately 45 more reading responses left to do before 5:30pm on Friday for yoga class.... And this cat won't move his butt.

Okay, he did move his dirty cat butt- now I am just making up excuses for not elaborating on the Nine Obstacles on the Yoga Way-
"Because we have not spent enough time analyzing and reflecting on what we are doing, we grind to a halt in our practice."
(from The Heart of Yoga, Developing a Personal Practice by TKV Desikachar)

















Yup, sounds about right ...

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the photo essay...yep, I'm sure i should be doing something else too...cute kitty!

angela said...

i'm loving the yoga goodness you are sharing.

Anonymous said...

Never fails, when the animals in our lives sense that we need to do something, they do everything they can to keep us from doing it (at least, mine does) ;o)