March 18, 2006

I *heart* getting mail

All I can say is that I don't think the USPS will go out of business any time soon... Not with all the swaps and exchanges- packages and post cards flying around the world sent by crazy crafters and knitter who blog....

Yesterday was a day of weirdness. I have had a ton of mixed emotions flying around my body the past week. There are some really joyful things going on and some really sad things going on in my life right now and it sends me on a rollercoaster of emotions.
Last night was my late yoga class for the month and I was in class until around 9:30pm. When I got home there was a package for me.
here is what is inside...


sock yarn from knit picks in a crazy color combo, some really suppppper soft Debbie Bliss yarn (I think I will make a hat out of it) a cute note pad, soap with a rubber duckie (hey how'dya know I had ducks in my bathroom??) and my favorite part.... Two knit mice.

I think my favorite part are the little mice for the kratins- Thanks FSP! For thinking of my fur babies.

Gertie, as you can see, LOVED the mice and was racing around the house all night... I can't find the blue mouse, she has hidden it in a safe place I am sure.
A BIG BIG BIG thank you to my surrogate FSP!!! Thanks for making this swap so great~
I am off to yogasize all day! Have a great weekend.

PS I will be gone next week on vacation- YIPEEEEEE so don't expect any posts. I promise lots of pictures upon my return~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm halfway through a pair of socks in Knitpicks Simply Stripes. I like how they're coming out.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Jennifer said...

What a lovely package from your FSP!

Have a good time on vacation.

Anonymous said...

What a great package! I love that duckie :o)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Gertie looks exactly like my Abe Vigoda! What a beautiful cat!

Stacie said...

those mice are precious! Can't wait to see the nifty crazy socks on yer feet!

Becky said...

Have a fun week! Isn't it funny how cats go bonkers over catnip mice?

Anonymous said...

Lucky! The mice are too cute--glad Gertie is enjoying them. =) Have fun on vacation!