January 09, 2006

ahh the memories...

WOW- you all are great! This was is so much fun. If you didn't see yesterday's post please scroll down and follow the directions. I love the imagination involved. I spent about an hour and a half working on my socks last night. I am about to the part where I turn the heel. I decided it was getting too late so I will pick it up again tonight and see where I go with it. I am thinking socks are going to be addictive. They seem fast and challenging enough to keep my interest. I also like the portability of the project, fits nicely into my purse. There are a few patterns I have come across that I would like to try next. Check these out over at My Fashionable Life. (You’ll have t scroll down ... But enjoy all the other fabu patterns she has out there while you are at it!) It is Monday... Off to work, or something like that.

1 comment:

Becky said...

When I finish my other projects, I'm just gonna knit socks. Be sure and post what you choose and the yarn and all. Ya know, if I can't knit them, I want to drool over someone else's!